OUR AIM IS TO NURTURE A GREATER CAPACITY TO MANAGE THE LANDSCAPES THAT SUSTAIN US, AS UNIQUE EXPRESSIONS OF THE BOUNTY, FUNCTIONALITY, RESILIENCE AND BEAUTY OF LIFE
We utilise Dynamic ecological strategies as a means to :
Grow High Quality Produce
Improve Efficiency and Lower Inputs
Reduce Waste and Cut Pollution
Develop Versatility and Resilience
WE REALLY BELIEVE IN WHAT WE OFFER. IT IS OUR CULTURAL SOLUTION TO A RANGE OF SOCIETAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES AND WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT SHARING IT.
Mark has been actively involved in the fields of organic/biodynamic production, permaculture, sustainability, agro-ecology and holistic management for the last three decades.
He has been worked in a number of educational, research, community and commercial projects throughout Western Australia and in between times, managed orchards, livestock and market garden enterprises on various properties.
His consultation and education business, Productive Ecology, specialises in the establishment and management of integrated living production systems to improve ecological and economical outcomes for growers.
He also works part time as the Witchcliffe Ecovillage horticulture manager and is a project advisor and content creator for the Lower Blackwood Catchment LCDC.
- Diploma in Horticulture
- Certificate in Permaculture Design
- AEA – Precision Nutrition and Redox Courses
- Total Grazing Academy Program
- Biodynamics 2024 – Introduction to Biodynamics Workshop
- NTS Nutrition Farming Series
- RegenAG Course
- Mulloon Institute – Rehydrating Your Farm Landscape
- Soil Land Food – Planning Your Farm Landscape
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment